SIVENTH builds software focused on solving social issues.
We match volunteers with projects that:
- Improve the lives of people and communities in need
- Provide volunteers opportunities to help others, and grow themselves
- Connect with companies dedicated to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
People all over the world lack access to technology, education, and representation. Our mission is to reduce inequality in underserved communities by leveraging technology to solve their problems. An example of this would be the development of a mobile app that raises awareness about domestic violence in Japan.
- For new volunteers please complete the following form for onboarding here
- For help volunteering, please schedule a chat here
- You can also create a wiki account at our login page here
- An overview of active volunteer projects can be found here
- Active volunteers can join SIVENTH's project Slack group here